Professional Dive Courses
Divemaster and the Instructor Course (IDC)
Jose Luis Saenz, Aqua Excursions & Underwater Technical World’s Course Director (PADI 5* ID Center S-19932), invites you to get trained as a PADI Dive Instructor in the amazing and world class diving destination of Riviera Maya, Mexico. We offer PADI Instructor Development Courses (IDC) and PADI Diving FREE Internship and Career Packages.
The Riviera Maya Mexico is the best place for doing the PADI IDC and also offers Mexico’s best scuba diving along with fantastic beaches, culture, super food and a famous night life.
Why Train with Us?
- We are a PADI 5-star dive center therefore we offer high quality training according to the PADI standards. PADI certifications are one of the most respected and most used scuba diving credentials in the world.
- A spacious dive center. We have three beach front dive centers to train at. Classrooms with AC, large and deep purpose swimming pools.
- Quality dive equipment. All our dive equipment is from Cressi and as a ScubaPro Partner Center we maintain it to the highest standards.
- Central location in Playa del Carmen. Our dive centers are based in playacar and the Riviera Maya, only 5-10 minutes away from downtown Playa del Carmen and Cozumel Ferry Terminal.
- Personal touch. We pride ourselves in building trusted customers and thrive on making remarkable learning experiences.
- Housing (accommodation in a nice clean and central area), Job Placement, Free internships and extras. We offer free internships, transfers from airport and cultural adventure tours!
We offer the following programs depending on your level of certification:
PADI IDC Courses & Internships:
Instructor Exam Dates
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Orientations on Friday at 5:00 pm